The only Event In North America Addressing the Complete Spectrum of Self Driving Technology
Join an elite delegation attracting over 40% OEM representation to resolve the key challenges holding back an imminent autonomous future.
SECURE THE LATEST OEM STRATEGIES, BEST PRACTICES AND UNTAPPED OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN AUTONOMOUS TECH...
Addressing key industry issues - Radically boost consumer trust & facilitate collaboration.
Discover the only self-driving technology event this year you can hear:
- An exclusive STATE OF MICHIGAN case study revealing how to win critical government support for ADAS/autonomous offerings
- GM & CONTINENTAL reveal the value proposition actually getting results in building consumer trust
- FORD & HYUNDAI unpack how to effectively monetize the transition of ADAS systems toward mobile phone operating systems
New Content & Networking features designed to maximize your experience
- Get real time insights with live polling sessions of our 55%+ OEM & Tier 1 audience
- End of day round tables split by topic - get the answers you need from fellow experts with the same focus and concerns as you!
- Focused OEM interviews designed to laser focus discussions and cut the fluff from the top of the value chain speakers
Access a focused autonomous delegation packed with key players
- 10+ hours dynamic networking among 200 key industry stakeholders
- Over 40% automaker representation
- The only self-driving technology event attracting the the complete spectrum of the AV space.
Tour of the test facility at The American Center for Mobility
- The American Center for Mobility at Willow Run (ACM) on September 23 features more than 500 acres-acres and multiple test environment adjacent to the historic Willow Run Airport
- ACM operates as a global center for testing and validation, education, product and standards development related to connected and automated vehicles
- The facility is open to private industry, government, standards bodies and academia
- Bus departing The Baronette Renaissance Detroit- Novi Hotel at 14:30, returning at 17:30