The Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group at Connected Car Insurance USA
12:00pm - 12:30pm How is AAA leveraging digital technologies to drive UBI and driver safety
- What are the various implementation models of UBI - including hardware solutions and smartphone-based options?
- How is The Auto Club Group leveraging smartphone-based telematics to drive UBI adoption?
- Focusing on offering services to their members within their Connected Member Strategy
- How are their telematics solution helping their members, especially teen and senior drivers, to ensure safety on the road
Jai Raju, VP Connected Member Mobile App & IT Enterprise Data Ops, The Auto Club Group
2:20pm - 3:00pm Panel session: What are the rising technology trends today that are shaping up the connected car insurance market?
- Analyzing the influence right now of Big Data, AI, IoT, Fintech and others on the connected car insurance market
- Which technologies are not yet relevant or applicable to connected car insurance?
- Gaining a competitive advantage by embracing virtual claims
- Blockchain use cases in connected cars and mobility markets - From talk to action
Gopal Padinjaruveetil, Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer, The Auto Club Group