The World's Largest Forum Uniting Connected Car & Auto Insurance Executives
Join 500+ elite connected car & insurance executives.
Connected Car Insurance USA 2019 is for connected car and auto insurance experts to share their insights and knowledge about the latest trends such as telematics, big data, analytics, AI, blockchain and more.
Here are just a few of the sessions you can enjoy when you attend Connected Car Insurance USA 2019.
Leveraging the power of telematics
- How to use the full potential of telematics in combination with other technologies such as AI, data analytics, big data and blockchain
- Entering a new era of telematics from our perspective - How are telematics developing and which changes will this bring?
- How can we make telematics more useful for insurance providers?
- How can telematics provide a better customer experience for drivers?
Confirmed speaker: Pete Frey, Commercial Telematics Director, Nationwide Insurance
How can our customers become better drivers with the help of telematics?
- Encouraging positive behavioral change among drivers with the help of telematics
- Analyzing the latest statistics on telematics influencing driver behavior
- How to use telematics programs to ensure safety and security?
- Pushing telematics forward and beyond the expected - What are our most innovative plans and products for influencing driver
behavior in a positive way?
Confirmed panellists: Alan Adkins, Director - Commercial Auto Product, Nationwide Insurance
Ranga Narayanaswami, Leading Telematics Innovation, Metromile
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Avoiding accidents with autopilot and how that changes insurance
- What are the insurance industry challenges as the vehicle changes?
- “Auto-Pilot” Journey - what does it look like?
- What can OEMs do to assist the insurance industry?
Confirmed speaker: Matthew Edmonds, Head of Insurance - Product, Tesla
Fireside chat interviewer: Roger Lanctot, Director Automotive Connected Mobility, Strategy Analytics
The future of insurance claims with more and more connected and autonomous cars on the road
- Paying attention to collected data to prevent losses in connected car insurance
- How will the insurance-claim journey change with more advanced connected and autonomous cars?
- Which new technologies will impact claims management? Discussing robotics and AI
- Embracing new digital technologies for claims processing: Examples of AI and advanced analytics
Confirmed panellists: Clint Marlow, Director of Claims, Allstate
Aleem Lakhani, EVP, Specialty Risk, AmTrust Group
Maha Sankaran, Group Product Manager, Continental Intelligent Transportation Systems
How to successfully launch a new product in connected car insurance that consumers will like?
- From idea to launching - Overview of how different companies in connected car insurance go about this
- Creating innovative products with the help of new technologies and devices such as tablets, smartphones and wearables
- How can we get our customers more engaged and involved in research for new products?
- When releasing a new product in connected car insurance, how to get customer buy-in?
- Pricing new products in the connected car insurance space correctly
Moderator: Frederic Bruneteau, Managing Director, Ptolemus Consulting Group
Confirmed panellists: Nate Bunck, Vice President, Swiss RE
Dan Gronsbell, Director, Innovation Design, Assurant
Keith Gaudin, Enterprise Innovation Manager, Country Financial
Taking a step further with UBI
- How is UBI driving global telematics market growth?
- Addressing the lack of customer awareness vs. insurer awareness - How to resolve this problem?
- How to develop a standardized UBI score?
- Showcasing successful examples of UBI
Confirmed speaker: Felipe Teixeira, National Product Manager, American Family Insurance
No Theory. Actionable Intelligence. Networking Made Simple.
BUILD YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Greater options are available for you to make the most out of your Connected Car Insurance USA experience
NEW NETWORKING FEATURES
- Get face-to-face with insurers and OEM's in easy to meet forums including speed networking and hosted lunch tables
EXCLUSIVE CASE STUDIES
- No theory or fluff - secure actionable intelligence you can actually use right now to enhance customer experience and increase ROI
- Hear directly from senior level VP's in a new format designed to cut through the noise and provide senior level insights
DISCOVER THE TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS THAT WILL SHAPE DIGITAL AUTO INSURANCE
Join the industry's leading insurers and automakers at our one-of-a-kind exhibition. Scout the latest innovations from our industry leading exhibitors and discover the latest industry trends from fellow experts.
It's a great networking event with great panels and presentations. We attend to understand the marketplace and where it is heading, what our competitors are doing, and actually what our customers are looking for
This is what we see as the best annual meeting place to understand where the market is going for connected vehicle technology and insurance
Head of Innovation
Connected Car Insurance USA connected our business with the right people, at the right companies