Uniting Connected Car & Auto Insurance Executives
Join 400+ elite connected car & insurance executives.
Connected Car Insurance USA 2020 is for connected car and auto insurance experts to share their insights and knowledge about the latest trends.
Here are just a few of the highlights from Connected Car Insurance USA 2019.
Leveraging the power of telematics
- How to use the full potential of telematics in combination with other technologies such as AI, data analytics, big data and blockchain
- Entering a new era of telematics from our perspective - How are telematics developing and which changes will this bring?
- How can we make telematics more useful for insurance providers?
- How can telematics provide a better customer experience for drivers?
Confirmed speaker: Pete Frey, Commercial Telematics Director, Nationwide Insurance
How can our customers become better drivers with the help of telematics?
- Encouraging positive behavioral change among drivers with the help of telematics
- Analyzing the latest statistics on telematics influencing driver behavior
- How to use telematics programs to ensure safety and security?
- Pushing telematics forward and beyond the expected - What are our most innovative plans and products for influencing driver
behavior in a positive way?
Confirmed panellists: Alan Adkins, Director - Commercial Auto Product, Nationwide Insurance
Ranga Narayanaswami, Leading Telematics Innovation, Metromile
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Avoiding accidents with autopilot and how that changes insurance
- What are the insurance industry challenges as the vehicle changes?
- “Auto-Pilot” Journey - what does it look like?
- What can OEMs do to assist the insurance industry?
Confirmed speaker: Matthew Edmonds, Head of Insurance - Product, Tesla
Fireside chat interviewer: Roger Lanctot, Director Automotive Connected Mobility, Strategy Analytics
The future of insurance claims with more and more connected and autonomous cars on the road
- Paying attention to collected data to prevent losses in connected car insurance
- How will the insurance-claim journey change with more advanced connected and autonomous cars?
- Which new technologies will impact claims management? Discussing robotics and AI
- Embracing new digital technologies for claims processing: Examples of AI and advanced analytics
Confirmed panellists: Clint Marlow, Director of Claims, Allstate
Aleem Lakhani, EVP, Specialty Risk, AmTrust Group
Maha Sankaran, Group Product Manager, Continental Intelligent Transportation Systems
How to successfully launch a new product in connected car insurance that consumers will like?
- From idea to launching - Overview of how different companies in connected car insurance go about this
- Creating innovative products with the help of new technologies and devices such as tablets, smartphones and wearables
- How can we get our customers more engaged and involved in research for new products?
- When releasing a new product in connected car insurance, how to get customer buy-in?
- Pricing new products in the connected car insurance space correctly
Moderator: Frederic Bruneteau, Managing Director, Ptolemus Consulting Group
Confirmed panellists: Nate Bunck, Vice President, Swiss RE
Dan Gronsbell, Director, Innovation Design, Assurant
Keith Gaudin, Enterprise Innovation Manager, Country Financial
Taking a step further with UBI
- How is UBI driving global telematics market growth?
- Addressing the lack of customer awareness vs. insurer awareness - How to resolve this problem?
- How to develop a standardized UBI score?
- Showcasing successful examples of UBI
Confirmed speaker: Felipe Teixeira, National Product Manager, American Family Insurance
No Theory. Actionable Intelligence. Networking Made Simple.
BUILD YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Greater options are available for you to make the most out of your Connected Car Insurance USA experience
NEW NETWORKING FEATURES
- Get face-to-face with insurers and OEM's in easy to meet forums including speed networking and hosted lunch tables
EXCLUSIVE CASE STUDIES
- No theory or fluff - secure actionable intelligence you can actually use right now to enhance customer experience and increase ROI
- Hear directly from senior level VP's in a new format designed to cut through the noise and provide senior level insights