Welcome to Connected Fleets USA 2019
Here you will find the relevant information. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. If you have any questions, please contact Iain Russell. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
In order to have a smooth running and successful event, please use the below checklist for your pre-event preparations.
1. Required Information
2. Passport - Important
3. Venue Information
4. Event Timings
5. Your Role - Presenter
6. Your Role - Chair & Moderator
7. Your Role - Panellist
8. Travel & Accommodation
9. Visa Letters
Please send below information to Iain as soon as possible:
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format (if different to what is currently on the website)
- Mobile Number – for onsite contact
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify
- Special Assistance – please inform if you require any specific assistance at the venue
The Westin Buckhead
3391 Peachtree Road N.E,
Atlanta, GA 30326,
T: +1 404-365-0065
Tuesday, 12th November 2019
Registration: 08.00 - 17.30*
Conference: 09.25 - 17.30*
Exhibition: 08.00 - 17.30*
Networking drinks: 17.30 - 19.30* TBC
Wednesday, 13th November 2019
Registration: 08.00 - 16.30*
Conference: 09.25 - 16.30*
Exhibition: 08.00 - 16.30*
Exhibition Breakdown: 15.00 - 17.00 (TBC)
*IMPORTANT: Please note that these timings are subject to change
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Please email your presentation to Iain by Friday, 8th November.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and format are preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panelists to make introductions.
- Welcome and introduce the panelists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include questions from the floor.
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
- An information pack with biographies and photos of your panel will be provided before event.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panelists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be discussed during the panel.