We are delighted to welcome you on board the program for the Consumer Telematics Show 2020. This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Amy Ralph. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Required Items and Deadlines
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
As a Speaker, please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below.
• Presentations should be submitted to Amy Ralph by Friday 3 January 2020.
• The room will be equipped with a laptop, data projector, screen and microphone. Please let me know you require any other equipment.
• If you wish to present from your personal Mac computer, please let me know the type of adaptor required.
• Presentations in PowerPoint format are preferred with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
• If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/event app, please let me know.
• Please bring an updated version of your presentation on a USB drive to the event, just in case!
• If presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation. Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
Monday 6th January
08:00 - 09:00 - Registration and coffee
09.00 - 17:25 - Main Conference
16:35 - 17:20 - Happy Hour Round Tables Sessions
17:30 - 20:30 - CTS After Party
*Please refer to the online agenda for updates*