The world’s leading Automakers send representatives to TU-Automotive Detroit each year. With the entire automotive technology ecosystem represented, this is where the new technologies, new trends and new business models are discussed.
If you’re with an Automaker you qualify for complimentary passes to TU-Automotive Detroit. These passes include access to all conference sessions, access to 250+ visionary speakers, the chance to meet with 200+ technology providers, and memorable experiences such as live demonstrations and the ACM Field Trip.
2019 SESSION HIGHLIGHT - Fireside Chat: Emerson vs. the World. A debate about car data: Does it benefit individuals or society as a whole?
There's a lot of talk about car data. We can predict its huge potential, but how is it really being used today? How will it be used in the future? And, more importantly, who stands to benefit from its use? This interactive discussion will explore a variety of use case and debate who the winner is: Emerson, the individual consumer, or society as a whole.
Interviewer: Lisa Joy Rosner, CMO, Otonomo
Chip Goetzinger, Deputy General Manager, Vehicle Connected Services, Nissan Group of North America
TU-Automotive Detroit 2020 Talking Points
DATA STRATEGY & MONETISATION
SENSORS & LIDAR
SMART CITIES & URBAN MOBILITY
MOBILITY AS A SERVICE
AI AND MACHINE LEARNING
2019 SPEAKER HIGHLIGHTS
2019 SESSION HIGHLIGHT - Panel Discussion: Partnerships & Collaboration Driving Mobility
- Identify key partners that will make or break your service
- Assess the new mobility value chain to know what sorts of partnerships are right for your stage of progress
- Identify capabilities and services to be enabled according to your needs
Moderator: Lukas Neckermann, Chief Strategist, SPLYT
Aravind Kailas, Research and Innovation Manager, Volvo Group North America
Dan Langford, Innovation Director, Nevada Centre for Advanced Mobility, Nevada Governor's Office of Economic Development
Frank Weith Director Connected and Mobility Services, Volkswagen Group of America
IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY
In 2020, TU-Automotive Detroit is 20 years old!
We will be celebrating 20 years of Automotive Technology and looking forward to the next 20. You’re invited to join us as we celebrate our 20th Anniversary in style.
2019 SESSION HIGHLIGHT - Fireside Chat How to Successfully Converge Mobility and Autonomy
- Use cases drive business models, value chains, and strategic decisions - discover how the most prominent use cases are developing to help navigate and stay ahead of upcoming change
- Why use case should be the first fundamental question to steer development on policy, software and hardware and how to get critical answers to questions such as where the vehicle will operate? Who owns the vehicle? What is being transported?
Interviewer: Roger Lanctot, Associate Director in the Global Automotive Practice, Strategy Analytics
Stephen Lesh, Head of Hardware Engineering and Vehicle Programs, Uber Advanced Technology Group
THE HOME OF AUTOMOTIVE
Each year TU-Automotive brings over 3,500 of the world's leading automotive technology companies to the home of automotive - Detroit, Michigan.
In its 20th year, TU-Automotive Detroit will be celebrating 20 years of Automotive Technology and looking forward to the next 20.