The latest Automotive technology REPORTS, ARTICLES AND STORIES available here
The content hub for all news stories, articles, updates and reports focused on automotive technology
The need to keep the entire Auto ecosystem connected and informed has never been greater, that's why we are delighted to share with you these articles and reports from our media partners
EXPERT REPORTS FROM WARDS INTELLIGENCE
Wards Intelligence Reports combine relevant forecast and historical data with perspective from our trusted editorial staff and analysts to help you gain a detailed understanding of the forces behind industry changes. Our latest reports include:
Navigating New Mobility
“Navigating New Mobility” looks at the emerging new-mobility market and the strategies of automotive OEMs, technology companies and others in the race to define the next era of transportation.
Topics include The Data-Driven Marketplace, OEM Business Outlook, Tech Company Landscape, Grading the Contenders
Power Shift - 48V Takes Hold
A few short years ago, the thought of converting to 48V electrical architectures was seen as not much more than a promising idea. Today, the global auto industry knee-deep in a broad-scale movement to integrate 48V technology into traditional powertrains, beginning with luxury vehicles but on track to filter down to mass-market cars as well.
Connectivity and Infotainment Report
This new Wards Intelligence report focuses on connected infotainment and the increasing importance of data monetization supported by cloud-based automotive features – analysing OEMs’ current connected infotainment and user interface strategies, their challenges and position in this quickly evolving market.
INTERVIEWS WITH THE DRIVERS OF AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY
Informa Tech Automotive Group has a global community of +260,000. We create content opportunities for our community through intelligence reports, a series of annual events and more. As part of our events, we invite the best-of-the-best in Automotive to speak. Get to know the speakers first-hand through our Speaker Interview and Awards Shortlist series.
As TU-Automotive Detroit (2019) quickly approaches, we took some time to sit down with Gregory Duconge, CEO of Vulog, to capture his insights on the state of shared mobility globally.Read the full interview here >>
CASE STUDY: KARMA REVERO GT AND REVERO GTS: BUILDING A UNIQUE USER EXPERIENCE WITH A SMALL TEAM OF HMI EXPERTS
When Karma designers set out to develop a vehicle, they make every square inch count. From the progressive exterior styling to the high-tech ADAS technologies, every detail is crafted to ensure the vehicle is “more than aesthetically arresting, it is capable, dynamic, and technologically advanced.”
That's why Karma Automotive chose Rightware to be their HMI partner.
Spotlight on Awards Nominees
Wards 10 Best Interiors Testing Hardly Business as Usual - read to find out more about how the Informa Tech Automotive Group analyst team have adapted their judging process for the new, virtual event.
Find out more about the Wards 10 Best Interiors Nominees
- 2020 Wards 10 Best Interiors Nominee: Subaru Outback/Legacy
- 2020 Wards 10 Best Interiors Nominee: Audi e-tron
- 2020 Wards 10 Best Interiors Nominee: Hyundai Sonata
- 2020 Wards 10 Best Interiors Nominees: Mercedes-Benz GLB, GLS
- 2020 Wards 10 Best Interiors Nominee: Toyota Highlander
- 2020 Wards 10 Best Interiors Nominee: Bentley Flying Spur
- 2020 Wards 10 Best Interiors Nominees: Hyundai Venue, Kia Seltos
- 2020 Wards 10 Best Interiors Nominee: Kia Telluride
- 2020 Wards 10 Best Interiors Nominees: Cadillac CT5 V-Series, XT6
- 2020 Wards 10 Best Interiors Nominee: Alfa Romeo Giulia
Meet the TU-Automotive Awards 2020 Shortlist
- Interview with Dr. Steve Qiu, Founder & CEO, Robosense, Shortlisted for Outstanding Contribution To Automotive Tech
- Interview with DiSTI Corporation, Shortlisted for Software Supplier Of The Year
- Interview with what3words, Shortlisted for Automotive Infotainment Product/Service Of The Year
- Interview with Renovo, Shortlisted for ADAS & Autonomous Technology Product/Service Of The Year
- Interview with Gaurav Kumar Singh, Shortlisted for Rising Star Of The Year, Under 30
- Interview with Blackberry QNX, Shortlisted for Software Supplier Of The Year
- Interview with Henry Greenidge, Shortlisted for Rising Star Of The Year Under 40
- Interview with StradVision, Shortlisted For Automotive AI Product/Service Of The Year
- Interview with Robert Bosch LLC, Shortlisted For The Automotive Ai Product/Service Of The Year
- Interview with Eran Netanel, VP Automotive Engineering, Aeris, Shortlisted For The Outstanding Contributions To Automotive Technology
- Interview with Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Shortlisted For The Industry Choice Awards
- Interview with Abhijit Thatte, SVP of Software Engineering and AI, Aeye
- Interview with Velodyne Lidar, Nominated for Hardware Supplier of the Year
- Interview With Arilou, Shortlisted for the Cyber Security Product/ Service of the Year
- Interview with Adam Hudson, Shortlisted for Rising Star Of The Year, Under 40
- Interview with Fleetonomy, Shortlisted for Software Supplier Of The Year
- Interview with Valens, Shortlisted for Industry Choice; Automotive Tech Company Of The Year
2020 AND BEYOND: What can we expect from the next 20 Years of Automotive Technology?
Download this collection of interviews and find out what technology our partners are keeping their eyes!
You will also get access to our Automotive Technology 2000-2020 Timeline!
TU-Automotive Detroit Press Releases
We are proud to regularly share the latest industry press releases on behalf of our global community.