LEXISNEXIS RISK SOLUTIONS SIGNED UP AS DIAMOND SPONSOR OF TU-AUTOMOTIVE DETROIT
DETROIT, Friday February 28th, 2020 – TU-Automotive is proud to announce that LexisNexis Risk Solutions has signed up as a Diamond Sponsor of TU-Automotive Detroit 2020.
Long-time TU-Automotive supporter LexisNexis Risk Solutions is returning to TU-Automotive Detroit this year to provide expertise on:
Data and Privacy Issues – Read the Fine Print
- How are data privacy laws -- especially CCPA -- going to affect automakers and automotive data in general? What strategies will be needed for best managing this?
- Who owns the data? In the US this isn’t clear and is governed by contract, but do you want this contract? If you own it, you must secure it!
- How are we aggregating the data, and how is these influencing customer analytics?
- Can we provide a personalized experience that consumers want without aggregating data?
Panel Discussion: Data Flexibility – The Next Competitive Battle?
- How are automakers managing the degree of data flexibility (fields, on-board calculations, latency, and other options) available in today’s TCUs (telematic control units)?
- How can we benefit from the changing landscape, using the huge volumes of data generated by vehicles, and what is the best practice to select and profit from the most valuable data?
- Can we combine flexibility and efficiency to better manage data to receive its maximum potential – increasing opportunities and decreasing risk?
About LexisNexis Risk Solutions
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions harnesses the power of data and advanced analytics to provide insights that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. We provide data and technology solutions for a wide range of industries including insurance, financial services, healthcare and government. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. For more information, please visit www.risk.lexisnexis.com and www.relx.com.
About TU-Automotive Detroit
Just like an engine converts one form of energy into mechanical energy, TU-Automotive Detroit gathers the energy of the automotive tech industry to create innovation and push transformation.
TU-Automotive Detroit continues to be an annual B2B conference and exhibition that gathers the leaders in automotive technology; making it the only event you need in 2020 to Connect with the industry, Accelerate your business, Showcase your expertise, and Educate your customer.
About TU-Automotive Awards
These prestigious and anticipated awards celebrate the best talent, products and services across automotive technology the night before TU-Automotive Detroit.
Join the biggest companies for the TU-Automotive Awards party on June 2, 2020! The shortlist will be announced in March. The winners will be announced during the TU-Automotive Awards party.