Welcome to TU-Automotive Detroit!
We are delighted to welcome you on board the program for TU-Automotive Detroit 2020. This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact your Speaker Manager, Marianne Hoemke. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
In order to have a smooth running and successful event please use the below for your pre-event preparations:
- Please send a short biography 50-100 words, a colour headshot photo (.jpeg or .png) & mobile number to Marianne - DEADLINE- 24th June
- Send us your presentation - DEADLINE- 5th August
- Book your travel and hotel
- Check the event timings
- Check what your role entails
- Apply for a VISA invitation letter (if applicable)
- Photo / Video Policy
Please send below information to Marianne by Wednesday 24th June:
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
VENUE, TRAVEL & HOUSING
Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River Ave
Novi, MI 48374
The cost of accommodation is not included in your speaker pass.
We have special rates with the conference hotel and others nearby which you can book via the link below:
The cost of any flights, trains or transfers are not included, please arrange your own travel if necessary.
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
Please email Marianne your presentation by 5th August
- A projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment not later than 1 month before show open.
- Presentations should be submitted in English, in 16:9 format, with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR, MODERATOR, OR PANELLIST
Before the event the producer will discuss your roles and responsibilities with you in preparation for the main event
Before the event the producer will connect you to the panellists to make introductions
At the Event:
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel
- Include questions from the floor
- Wrap up with some closing remarks
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be asked during the panel.
Tuesday 18th August
TU-Automotive Awards: 18:30 - 22:00
Wednesday 19th August
Registration: 07:30 - 17:00
Conference: 09:00 - 17:30
Exhibition: 10:00 - 18:00
Interiors Awards Luncheon: 12:40 - 14:10
TU-Automotive Drinks: 17:50 - 19:50
Thursday 20th August
Registration: 08:00 - 16:00
Conference: 09:00 - 16:30
Exhibition: 10:00 - 16:00
WardsAuto UX Awards Luncheon: 12:40 - 14:10
BRING A COLLEAGUE
As a valued presenter, we would like to offer you a 30% discount for your colleagues who wish to attend.
To book passes for your colleagues please CLICK HERE:
- Choose Delegate Type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Select “Have a VIP Code?”
- Insert code: SPEAKER30
- Click Apply
PHOTO / VIDEO POLICY
By registering for this event you acknowledge recordings, video, and photographs are being taken during the event.
By you entering this virtual event, you give unqualified consent to: Informa Tech, its agents, licensees to record, use and publicise your voice, actions, likeness, and appearance, in any manner and media, worldwide in perpetuity. If you wish to avoid being recorded, please do not enter this event.