Start-ups are redefining automotive. And we have created NEW opportunities for the more innovative start-ups to Connect with automakers, Accelerate their business, Showcase their expertise, and Educate the industry in 2020.
We offer a limited number of start-up rate tickets which are available here. You can also apply here for discounted exhibiting opportunities. In 2020, we will also be hosting Start-up Elevate, unique session offering the best innovators in the industry the chance to showcase their technology on the main stage.
2019 SESSION HIGHLIGHT - Panel Discussion: Following the Money - Venture Capital Trends, Investments & Partnerships
- Identify venture capital trends, investments and partnerships, onshore and offshore fund-raising patterns and joint projects around EV, mobility and autonomy vehicle development
- Position yourself to compete in a rapidly growing market and overcome investment hurdles
- Identify auto-related companies to partner with to attract investment
Moderator: Liz Kerton, President, Autotech Council
Tarek Elessawi, Investor, Plug and Play
Prescott Watson, Principal, Maniv Mobility
Tom Kelly, Head of Enterprise Innovation and Excellence Division, Enterprise Ireland
WHY JOIN US AT TU-AUTOMOTIVE DETROIT 2020?
...your industry peers who are adopting new technologies.
...your learning and networking on on the future of automotive technology.
...your business to stay relevant and profitable in the evolving automotive market.
...the automotive technology of tomorrow.
...at the TU-Automotive Awards or at the GENIVI co-hosted drinks reception.
...with the leaders driving the automotive tech landscape as we celebrate our 20th birthday.
2019 SESSION HIGHLIGHT - Panel Discussion: Making Mobility Profitable
- Understand how to run a profitable new mobility service including the techniques achieving high vehicle utilization rates
- Learn the technical infrastructure required to run a new mobility service offering
- Examine lessons learned from launching successful mobility services in the US Market
Moderator: Lukas Neckermann, Chief Strategist, SPLYT
Sylvano Carrasco , VP of Connected Car, Getaround
Andreas Mai, Founder & CEO, ecomo
Ohad Zeira, Vice President Fleet Ventures, Avis Budget Group
Gregory Duconge, CEO, Vulog
Are you a company in the early stages of development with cutting edge technology?
If you're 3 years or under, with less than 10 employees and no more than $5m of funding you qualify for our turnkey startup package.
To find out more, please contact Sanjay Singh on +44 (0)20 7551 9828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.