The World's Largest Connected Car Exhibition
For the 19th year, the latest tech from the leading connectivity, autonomous and smart mobility brands will be showcased at the TU-Automotive Detroit 2019 Exhibition, June 5-6, as the world's automakers watch on.
Highlights at The World's Largest Connected Car Exhibition
Product Demonstrations & Launches In One 200,000 sq ft Hall
Get first-hand experience of new technologies. Talk to the experts and see live demos of products and technologies at the forefront of automotive innovation.
Autonomous Driving Demos
Get hands-on experience “driving” an autonomous car in the area outside the main exhibition hall
Hear the latest products and ideas from the innovators changing the future of mobility.
The exhibition is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with over 3,250 dedicated professionals. This is the event where the deals are made; products are launched, showcased and demonstrated
750+ Automaker Attendees
Industry giants from General Motors, BMW, Toyota, Ford, Honda and more will be exploring the exhibition hall
Exhibitors in 2017 included Bosch, Mitsubishi Electric, WirelessCar, Octo Telematics, Harman & more
Why Exhibit at TU-Automotive Detroit
Boost your sales leads
- 750+ OEMS in attendance (attendee list available)
- The most influential people in auto tech under one roof, all on the look-out for the next crucial product (engineering, purchasing, c-level, director, product strategy, R&D)
- Pre-plan meetings and come away with the new qualified leads you need
- TU-Detroit is the home of the connected car - your booth space will put you in-front of the entire industry
- Amplify your brand exposure months before the show even starts
- Delegations from every major OEM and Tier 1 will attend - make sure they see you!
Sit alongside the industry leaders
- Established brands and pioneering start-ups revolutionising these tech areas: Telematics, Mobility, Data Management, Insurance, ADAS, Fleets, AI, Machine Learning, Electric Vehicles, V2X, Sensor Tech, Cybersecurity, Smart Cities, Infotainment, HMI, UX, Autonomous Testing and Validation, Aftermarket.