Welcome to TU-Automotive Europe
We are delighted to welcome you on board the program for TU-Automotive Europe 2019. This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Marianne Hoemke, Senior Operations Manager P: +44 20 7551 9625 E: email@example.com Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the below information ASAP.
Unless you have already sent this information to Conference Producer Lisa Brailsford, please send the following to me as soon as possible:
Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
As a Speaker, please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below.
• Presentations should be submitted in English and provided submitted Wednesday 23rd October.
• The room will be equipped with a laptop, data projector, screen and microphone. Please let me know you require any other equipment.
• If you wish to present from your personal Mac computer, please let me know the type of adaptor required.
• Presentations in PowerPoint format are preferred with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
• If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/event app, please let me know.
• Please bring an updated version of your presentation on a USB drive to the event, just in case!
• If presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation. Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
Panelist/Chair & Moderator Information
As a Panellist
One month before the event, Conference Producer Lisa Brailsford will put you in touch with the moderator and other panelists for the purposes of agreeing on exact panel topics and format.
As a Chair or Moderator
I will send your Chair Pack to you via email. A printed copy of your pack will be handed to you at the registration desk when you collect your pass on arrival at the event. This will include the venue H&S information for chairpersons and moderators as well as the biographies of the Speakers and Panelists in your conference streams (for chairpersons only).
Venue & Accommodation
INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort Munich
The cost of accommodation is not included in your pass.
We have secured preferential rates at the INFINITY Hotel for our attendees, so we highly recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please let me know so that I can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Tuesday 29th October 2019
Registration Opening Times: 07:30 - 17.45
Conference Opening times: 08.45 - 18:30
Drinks Reception: 18:30 - 19:30
Wednesday 30th October 2019
Registration Opening Times: 08:00 - 16:40
Conference Opening times: 09.00 - 17.10
Stand Breakdown Times: 16:20-17.45
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL AGENDA & CONFERENCE RUNNING TIMES.
*Please note all timings are subject to change
BRING A COLLEAGUE
If you have any colleagues or friends you would like to attend, pass on your exclusive speaker discount code (enter "SPEAKER30" at registration). Please note that this discount doesn't work on a start-up pass.
CLICK HERE to register.