Speakers at TU-Automotive Europe
Heavy Reading at TU-Automotive Europe 2019
Panel Discussion: Collaborations defining a new industry
- OEM collaboration has never been more important or needed than today – specifically in the definition of standards to in-vehicle software
- Automakers are realising that working in silos is not conducive to innovation and only through genuine collaboration will they be able to not only solve pressing engineering issues and transition to the next level of automotive development but stay competitive with the new players entering this space.
- Is collaboration the only way OEMs can counter other non-auto movers in this space?
Share Now Case Study: The aim to meet the mobility needs of millions of people around the world
- Collaboration: How to bring two enemies together and make them friends
- Hear how BMW and Daimler, two traditional competitors are shocking the industry by joining forces to create a world leading mobility partnership
- Learn what obstacles were faced in developing an international mobility service
Panel Discussion: IoTs, Wireless Data, OTA updates - Ensuring the Security of the Connected Car
- What steps need to be taken to secure a wireless network?
- How important is end-user awareness and how much is human error a crucial factor in the cybersecurity chain?
- How external applications interact with the internal
- Privacy and security of data - Are we sacrificing privacy for the sake of security?
Stephen Bell, Senior Analyst, Heavy Reading