THE ONLY EUROPEAN AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY EVENT YOU NEED
TU-Automotive Europe features only the most forward-thinking leaders in auto tech.
With two streams and over 80 speakers, the agenda will explore the future of mobility, the technology of tomorrow and the strategy driving automotive transformation.
TU-Automotive Europe in Numbers
THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY
Autonomous, Connected, Electric, Shared
How far do we need to go to take the driver out of the loop? Connected Vehicles or In-Car Companions? What will it take to convince consumers to take the EV plunge? What is needed to bring urban shared mobility services to the suburban environment?
EUROPE’S ONLY AUTOMOTIVE EVENT THAT BRINGS TOGETHER THE FULL MARKET ECOSYSTEM
- Europe’s only Automotive event that brings together the full market ecosystem, from OEMs to Tier 1s, from Mobility Service Providers to the Technology Companies to answer the question, What do we need to do next?
- An event for the industry by the industry. TU-Automotive Europe’s programme has been designed by its 2019 Advisory Board featuring representatives from Ford of Europe, The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Limited, ŠKODA AUTO a.s., Otonomo and Strategy Analytics.
- Hear from the top OEMs such as Ford and Daimler in Europe alongside out-of-the-box speakers from Share Now (former BMW/ Daimler) and Dyson who are leading the transformation of Europe’s Automotive industry.
- Meet the next generation of innovators. Start-Up Elevate features a judged quick-fire live demo of the 10 best start-ups looking to enter the market in the next 5 years.
- Join us at the Ice Breaker Drinks Reception on Monday October 28th and allow us to welcome you to Munich with speed networking and cocktails.
THE TECHNOLOGY OF TOMORROW
Artificial Intelligence, 5G, Biometrics, Blockchain
Is AI the Engine of Change in Automotive? How will 5G impact the business of automotive? Will Biometrics expand the User Experience? Is the future the blockchain connected car? Privacy & consent - do drivers really want to be this closely monitored?
TU-AUTOMOTIVE EUROPE WILL FEATURE
Choose from Presentations, Panels, Case Studies and Round tables across 2 tracks.
ICE BREAKER RECEPTION
Get to know your fellow delegates a day before the event begins. Join us on Monday October 28th for Speed Networking and an Ice Breaker Cocktail Reception.
10 Hot new start-ups take to the main stage to demo their innovations, in this fast-paced hot new feature for 2019.
AUTOMOTIVE ROOM 101
This fun, fast paced and interactive session where three industry leaders will get 10 minutes each to present an argument for their pet hates with the aim of trying and convince our moderator and delegates to banish it forever into the Automotive Room 101 oblivion.
Invitation-only session for the true drivers of the Automotive Industry to debate the challenges impacting the industry now.
AUTO INSURTECH EUROPE
Purchase the Ultimate Pass to gain access to the NEW Auto Insurtech Europe, which for the 1st time will be co-located with TU-Automotive Europe. Network with and learn from Europe's top auto insurers.
TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC
User Experience, Collaboration, Data/ Cybersecurity, Infrastructure
What is the Future of Voice? How to bring two enemies together and make them friends? How is Big Data Transforming the Automotive Industry? How to Organise Safe Trials for Autonomous Vehicles on Public Roads?
TU-AUTOMOTIVE EUROPE 2019 BROCHURE
Download the brochure to find out:
- The topics under discussion at this year's TU-Automotive Europe
- Who will be showcasing their technology
- What's new for this year
- Who should attend
- How to reserve your seat