Fixter at TU-Automotive Insurtech Europe 2019
11:45-12:15 Innovation in the claims process
- Has claims automation reached a level that it could be considered a threat to the manual claims handler position within an insurance company?
- Is the industry ready for such a shift?
- How will consumers benefit from a more streamlined and less cumbersome claims process?
- What role will AI and machine learning play in innovating the claims process?
- Automated claims will increase the amount of useful data collection- how will this impact cost to customers and insurers margins
Limvirak Chea, CEO, Fixter